Please read the full terms and conditions before placing
the order. It is assumed that you have read and understood and therefore agree to the following terms and conditions when
you order a cake.
1. All cakes are baked assuming that the event is on the day of
the purchase and therefore it will be consumed on that day unless specified otherwise.
2. All our cakes are baked fresh to order and do not contain preservatives.
Therefore, we do not guarantee the freshness after the event date.
3. Our sponge cakes do not contain nuts but it is produced
in the kitchen which uses nuts, dairy products, cheese etc...
4. As a standard, all initial quotes are given for vanilla sponge with jam filling only.
If you have requirement for a different flavour or additional fillings, it must be mentioned while making an enquiry.
5. As a standard our fondant icing will be 1/4" thick and the colourings used are edible
pastes and liquid.
1. If you are very particular about a design or character, you are required to give
a picture of the exact design or character.
2. All our cakes are home-made and hand-carved. So, no two cakes will look the same.
Minor changes must be anticipated.
3. In situations where the customer give us the design, it must still be anticipated
that the cake could have our own touches.
4. In some celebration and novely cakes, i.e. kids' birthday cakes, we
may not be able to write the message on the cake as it might clash with the design itself. In such cases, the message will
be written on the board.
1. In exceptional cases, we reserve the right to cancel a cake order at any
time due to illness or family emergencies. In such circumstances, no charge is payable and all the payment made will
be fully refunded and no compensation is payable.
2. All servings quoted are 2"x1" size for sponge cakes and 1"x1" size for fruit
cakes and are approximate value only.
3. Do not refrigerate or freeze our cakes. Refrigeration will only result in colour
running and we do not accept any responsibility in such events.
4. Any mistakes on the cake must
be notified at the time of collection or delivery. We do not take any responsibility on the cake
after collection or delivery.
Please note that the above terms and conditions are made keeping the customers' and
our welfare in mind and to avoid any unwanted disputes.