Please read the full terms and conditions before
placing the order. It is assumed that you have read and understood and therefore agree to the following terms and conditions
when you order a cake.
1. All cakes are baked assuming that the event is on the day of the purchase and therefore it
will be consumed on that day unless specified otherwise.
2. All cakes are baked fresh to order and do not contain preservatives. Therefore, we do not guarantee the freshness
after the event date.
3. Our sponge cakes do not contain nuts but it is produced in the kitchen which uses nuts, dairy products,
cheese etc... Please inform of any allergies at the time of ordering and please don't assume that a specific ingredient
may not be included.
4. As a standard, all initial quotes are given for vanilla sponge with jam filling only. If you have requirement
for a different flavour or additional fillings, it must be mentioned while making an enquiry.
a standard our fondant icing will be 1/4" thick and the colourings used are edible pastes and liquid.
1. If you are very particular
about a design or character, you are required to provide a picture of the exact design or character.
2. All our cakes are home-made
and hand-carved. So, no two cakes will look the same. Minor changes must be anticipated.
3. In situations where the customer give
us the design, it must still be anticipated that the cake could have our own touches.
4. In some celebration and novely cakes,
i.e. kids' birthday cakes, we may not be able to write the message on the cake as it might clash with the design
itself. In such cases, the message will be written on the board.
5. Colours will be only a close match and not exact match.
1. In exceptional
cases, we reserve the right to cancel a cake order at any time due to illness or family emergencies etc... In such circumstances,
no extra charge is payable and all the payment made will be fully refunded and no compensation is payable.
2. All servings quoted
are 2"x1" size for sponge cakes and 1"x1" size for fruit cakes and are approximate value only.
3. Do not refrigerate or
freeze our cakes. Refrigeration will only result in colour running and we do not accept any responsibility in such events.
4. Any mistakes on
the cake must be notified at the time of collection or delivery. We do not take any responsibility on
the cake after collection or delivery.
5. If you find the product unacceptable and demand a refund, then atleast
75% of the cake must be returned immediately to evaluate the problem.
Please note that the above terms and conditions are made keeping
the customers' and our welfare in mind and to avoid any unwanted disputes.